With payback periods as short as three months and a first year ROI of 200%-300%.
Choosing the Best Fee Model for the Project
Agility Solutions’ goal is to provide fee models that yield a high return on investment for our clients, while still capturing appropriate risk-adjusted hourly rates for Agility Solutions.
Agility Solutions offers a Success-Based Model for our recovery projects.
Click to compare billing models.
Compensation is based on recoveries captured
Works Best When:
- Agility Solutions is performing recovery-based work
- Primary deliverables are recoveries, with minimal additional deliverables (basic project reporting, high-level root cause reporting)
- Client wants to minimize project risk
- Agility Solutions and client equally determine project scope
Compensation is based on an hourly rate card
Works Best When:
- Work is not recovery-based
- Focus is on process or business improvement
- Client requires significant deliverables beyond recoveries
- Client drives the scope of project
Determining the Optimal Rate for Success-Based Projects
Hover over to see the results of each situation.
Does not provide adequate return on investment for clients
Client overpays for recovery services
Correction – Client can terminate project at any point
Client receives an attractive return on investment
Agility Solutions achieves appropriate risk-adjusted effective hourly rate
Agility Solutions is incented to pursue a wider range of recoveries
Does not provide appropriate risk-adjusted rates for Agility Solutions
Agility Solutions will target recoveries with the highest dollar amounts and lowest level of effort
Correction – Agility Solutions can terminate project at any point